Saturday, August 30, 2008

2 months down

2 months down! I am so thrilled that Imagine is already into their Feb08 referrals. I have been religiously keeping my referral tracker up-to-date - in just over one month there have been 13 referrals come through. It looks like the the wait is averaging about 6-6.5 months; but I am praying for an early Christmas present...please send positive vibs our way that the referrals keep on coming at this pace! I told Chad the other day that when the first Jun08 referral comes through I will be practically useless until ours comes.

4 comments:

Cara said...

Best wishes to you. Your daughter must be super excited as well! My husband and I are about two months behind you so I will know that we you get your referral, ours will be about 2 to 3 months away. Kind regards, Cara

Dancin' Momma said...

Good luck! We are at the four month mark right now, so that means only another 8 to 10 weeks if they do stay on track. Although I keep telling myself as long as it happens before Christmas it will all be good, anything before that is just a bonus!

The Warren Family said...

I hope they continue to come in at this pace as well!

Janice said...

Like you, we are hoping for an early c
Christmas present. I am trying not to get my hopes up though. We have now been waiting for three months. I'm telling myself to be satisfied with an 8 month wait but of course I really hope it's only 6. Keep us updated on your referral tracker.tkdhtrw