Monday, August 17, 2009

I'm not superstitious...just precautious

I am not superstitious; however, over the past few weeks, I have implemented the following precautionary measures...just in case:

Crossing my fingers
Knocking on wood
Turned seven times in a clockwise circle
Got a horseshoe and rabbit foot (still trying to find a four-leaf clover)
Tried to follow the end of a rainbow
Wore my clothes inside out
Built a fish pond and got a goldfish
I am avoiding cracks, ladders, mirrors, black cats, and opening umbrellas in the house...

Did I mention that the bankruptcy happened in our 13th month of waiting?

But I reiterate, I am not superstitious... by the way, did I missing anything? :) :) :)

2 comments:

Leah said...

The kids found a bunch of four leaf clovers on the neighbors lawn this summer. I'll pass them on if we find any more.

Ranavan said...

wish upon a star

throw money into a wishing well

throw spilled salt over over your left shoulder

catch a leprachaun

those are just a few i remember :)