We are still in limbo. No decision was made today. However, the judge has decided to send our file for further review. The judge does not have to be doing this for us - so why is she? We can only hope that she sees what is happening to us and is trying her best to make this right, even if the decision is still no in the end.
We do not have another court date set. We hope to know more about our timeline next week.
Things still do not look to be in our favor, but we continue to hold on to our hope until they tell us it is over.
For now we wait some more...
Thank you for the overwhelming support we have been receiving. Maybe, just maybe all your prayers, thoughts, positive energy, and vibes are doing something...so please don't give up on us - we still need a miracle.
I will likely continue to be fairly quiet, I hope you can understand. But please know that even though I am silent, I am feeling your love.