After my last post, I was feeling pretty down - as the roller-coaster still continues, even after referral.
BUT, I found out this week that Ethiopian courts, even though they are closed, are still issuing court dates for when they re-open (which is the first time they have done this). So once our dossier is in Ethiopia (still another couple weeks to be authenticated in Ottawa), they will apply for a court date for us.
So sometime in the beginning of September we hope to know our court date. It will be so nice to be able to start planning and booking flights ahead of time. And even better, it is more likely that our court date will be in October (no guarantee of course), rather then waiting until re-opening and it would have likely been in November.
I am staying grounded on this one. My "cautious but hopeful" feeling is all too familiar. We will hope for best, and prepare for the worst...