Saturday, October 30, 2010

I asked and you delivered!!

Thank you to everyone who contributed to the donation collection for the children in Ethiopia (and thank you to those who ran out of time but are working on collections for the next time). Keep it coming - we still have one more trip in the new year!!


My packing is well underway and I actually think everything will fit!! I am nervous, excited, and anxious all at the same time.

I am overwhelmed by the many people who are supporting and encouraging us along the way. We are not done yet, BUT this trip is certainly one giant leap in the right direction.

Bon Voyeur to All.

ONE MORE SLEEP!!!!!!

P.S. I'm teaching Chad how to post on the blog, so if you see a new one in the next week, he got it right!!

6 comments:

Tammy said...

That's wonderful Laura! I'll be thinking of you and praying for you this week. Have a great trip, can't wait to hear more. When do you get back?

shannon said...

One more sleep , one more sleep !!!!!!!!!

I sure hope you can sleep, I can not imagine this will be easy.

Cant wait to hear about court and what it was like to Seth's face in person

Will be thinking of you all week.
Shannon

Vulnerable Children Society said...

Thanks so much for taking these valuable donations!!! I sent you an email with all the contact info for Faya Orphanage :-)

With appreciation,
the folks at Vulnerable Children Society

Ramona said...

Oh my! it's the 31st- you are off!!!! You will soon see Seth in person and appear in court. Wow. The next bigger wow will be you and C & S going to bring him home. WOW.
Ramona

Jess said...

Wow!! So exciting... and that is a lot to pack for sure!!

Janice said...

Great donations and they are so needed there.

Looking forward to Chad's first post. Thinking of you
a lot knowing that you are there.

JJ