Thursday, April 01, 2010

April Fools

I seriously considered posting a title on my blog today saying "REFERRAL!!!" - with the body reading "April Fools". Is that messed up or what? I would have many family and friends not thinking I was very funny whatsoever and wondering whether I needed to be committed.

Half of me thought it would be hilarious (because that is how crazy I have become). The other half of me would be doing it out of shier boredom from the monotony of this waiting. My sick mind actually thought I might even get some pleasure out of the reactions...

This is what kind of messed up place I am in these days...

STOP THE MADNESS

6 comments:

Sheldon Dueck said...

I would've laughed too. Does that make me crazy as well? Of course I understand how that may have caused other people to take up swearing at you as a hobby....

Ranavan said...

Oh no that would have been sooo bad!!! You're naughty - lol!

STOP THE MADNESS - give this woman a referral already....'cause she deserves to have her dreams come true!

Ashleigh said...

I'm below you and I am nearly as mad. When will the ban stop.
I never knew my heart could break or ache this much for a child I didn't yet know.
Urgh

lyndsey said...

he he he I would have laughed... then cried for you!!

Lynds

come on already referral!!

Sharla said...

That would not have been a funny joke! My sister-in-law posted a picture of a positicve pregnancy test as her Facebook picture today and she fooled a good many people...I was wondering how that happened a year after her husband's vasectomy!

Anyway, it shouldn't have to be an April Fool's for you to post those words.

emily said...

oh crap. still no referral. I'm so anxious for you!!!

so i guess this means Jenny is going to eat her socks?