Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Can you be closer then close? UPDATED

I think I need to clarify that this post comes only from pure excitement and anticipation - I have not heard or been told anything - but with the last few referrals, I am barely keeping it together...

If you can be, that would be where we are right now...closer then close...

So close...

Really close...

Very close...

Truly close...

Especially close...

Particularly close...

Incredibly close...

Exceptionally close...

Extremely close...

Awfully close...

Immensely close...

Unbelievably close...

I thought just being 'close' was hard, but being 'closer then close' is worse then any part of this wait so far...

20 comments:

Sarah @ Cozy.Cottage.Cute. said...

BAH!!!! SOOOO CLOSE!!!!

Sarah @ Cozy.Cottage.Cute. said...

Imagine you were next???!!!!

Hi from Ruth! said...

Any day now, Laura. Any SECOND now! So excited for you.

Ruth

Dancin' Momma said...

Wow, does this mean you are number 1 on the list now? How exciting!!!

Lavonne said...

should i be reading thru the lines here???

shannon said...

painfully close.............

So hold on best you can we are all here waiting to celebrate with you ,

Shannon

Ranavan said...

you are so close that even you make close talkers uncomfortable -lol!!!

lyndsey said...

yay can't wait to hear!!

Dana said...

Your phone will ring anyday now. Hold on!!!!!

Dana

The Hattons... said...

Oh my word. You've given me shivers!!

emily said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO exciting. I can not WAIT to see a picture of your baby : )

Stephanie said...

Can't wait to read your post about getting "the call" any day now!!!

Steph :-)

The Mannings said...

almost there!!!!

Connie said...

Oh boy, can't wait to hear some good news!

Jenny said...

Uh Huh...close enought that I am never eating anymore socks. I better get a personal email when you hear!!!!
CAN'T WAIT!!!!

JENNY

Ramona said...

So close... let's just make it closer as in TODAY!! Oh the agony of actually being there and still waiting! I can't wait for news for you and for Tracey too!!! (she filled me in on the connection of all of us knowing eachother)

Ramona

Janice said...

Man, I sure hope we get the call on the same day.

It's likely that our kids are going to meet each other before we meet each other .

I get butterflies thinking about how closer than close we are.

Sharla said...

so what I'm gathering from this is that you are close?!?!

Can't wait until you're no longer close but there!

Sarah Rodgerson said...

Can't wait to hear the news VERY SOON!!!!

Sharla said...

okay, now you're so close, you have me obsessively checking your blog!!!